Wednesday 3 March 2010

small world

i think i gonna start each post with "enrollment", and it's still not solved! roarrrr!!

anyway, regarding my last post:
someone commented, "there's a girl cooking for you at home and you 偷吃 at another girl's home." (literally lol)

anyway today is another rainy day, 4 days straight.
morning: lecture
afternoon: go city with wl
night: met a friend

after return home from city, i bathe and sleep (6pm+). tired -_-"
i heard juemin and chelsea came back from toowong, but i didn't bother and collapsed on my bed. i think it's 8pm, i walked down the stairs to search for food.

i saw someone was vacuum cleaning a car in garage who certainly not my housemate.
1st thought: who the fuck is this guy invading my garage (gonna grab weapon)
2nd thought: heard my housemates' voice in living room (so that guy must be someone they know)

take a closer look, and wtf, it's ng xun! LOL...
someone i know back in poly days, he was the president of ngee ann poly's chess club. what a small world, he was juemin's housemate. he was shocked to see me in the house too. had a chat with him, know another school mate now.

and they cooked dinner for me, with soup! =)
and the washing machine is having pms.. -_-

gonna study~

anyway, gonna study after the laundry is done

taken in officework (p.s. a msg to constance~)

No comments: