Tuesday 16 March 2010

funny and shit

lets start with the funny stuff for this week.

wl had a box of m&m, and i told her that i don't like the blue because of the dye.
so after 1 week.
i received this


she ate all the rest and gave me the blue. lol.
-----

getting colder here recently, but it's not THAT cold.
and my dear housemate is wearing this while cooking.

-----

just now she knocked on my door to tell me there's lizard in her room. i failed to catch it, and she got quite agitated by it.
msn:
Chels ㋡ Chocoholic says (9:22 PM):
I HATE FUCKIN HATE TT LIzARD

i don't need to paste more. lol...
-----

wl was showing off her stolen goods from school. a big roll of toilet paper, a really big one. well, i think thats a small thing for her, since she took utensils from SIA, sauce, sugar, pepper from everywhere. so i told her, my housemates told me that they can steal A4 paper from school printers. "just take~"
when i went back, chelsea also showed off her roll of toilet paper loot. lol. wtf is wrong with these people, or is it something wrong with me?

in msn,
wl: no wonder the roll from (i can't rmb where) is gone, think she took it before me.
chelsea: no, i took it from elsewhere ( i can't rmb where)

chelsea: hey, tips for you max, take from handicap washroom. you can take your time and not scare being spotted.
-----

and today during business law tutorial (tutorial 2)...
vivian zhang (tutor) walked over to chris (sat beside me) to see his tut work, then it was my turn.
vivian: "hey, max.. where's yours?"
me: "you remembered my name already." ('max' is not on the paper)
vivian: "because my son's name is max."
me: -.-"
chris: lol
after she walked away...
me: i thought i made an impression.
chris: lol

as we discussed the tut, she mentioned about a jury can't have law background etc... and it's in a way more fair rather than having the judge to make the decision etc...
so i asked, "doesn't this in a way contradicts with chapter one we learnt last week regarding the relationship between law, ethic and justice. a jury doesn't have knowledge on this field (which is what make that person a jury), but he's making a decision on a case. since he's a commoner without law background, he'll judge the case by ethic and justice, not law. and this is being held in a court. ironic."
she looked like she had been hitted by elune's arrow, tried to speak but nothing came out. then just smiled at me.

me: now i made an impression.
chris: lol

(i think she's a single mum. not by instinct but observation, and chris agreed. lol)
=====

now is the shit part!

my psp memory stick is corrupted. format it and bye bye to all saved files and games.

and~

the washroom light is spoilt just when i wanna bathe.
i just did it with help from a little torch.



No comments: