Thursday 4 September 2008

having fun with otello

my new toy~
OTELLO!



-----
anyway...
i was using sony ericsson phone, and when you save a number to phone book, you need to choose 'mobile', 'work' etc. so i choose mobile. and when i enlist, and use a cmi nokia phone, the names go all wrong. e.g. Li Xin becomes Xin;Li/M

lol.. and imagine your whole phonebook is screwed? i don't bother to edit them.
and all sort of funny things happen, i've a friend named shi kai and another named kai shi. so i called the wrong person. -_-

now i jus edit everything for my sim card then import to my otello. i deleted quite alot of names while i'm doing it. there're so many that i don't know who are they. i don't even remember the name. and i've many of the same name. e.g. james, james lee, james tan etc... and when all the girls' name, the 'ting', 'ying' are quite misleading when they swop around with the back or front word. i like names like, 'pei pei' and 'wei wei' lol.. save my trouble.
-----
P.S. my father is in love with my phone that he doesn't want to let it go.

No comments: