Wednesday 1 July 2009

last 7 days

nothing much to do, picked up my econ text book to prepare for uni.

saturday:
didn't wake up to join the SD tournament in amk, so went to khatib for weekly instead and then had dinner with the gang for akira's birthday and darrell's farewell. guest appearance from sam.

sunday:
terminator with rong yao, and had a soup based pasta for dinner.



monday:
travel to ICA to extend my passport because i'll be going oversea.
and then i was told that it can only be extended to 1 month before my 22nd birthday as i've not oath. -_-
which obviously means it won't qualify for the 6 months in passport rule to go oversea.
no choice, but to go there again another time. (i'll be back~"
gave amanda a call with 40min notice, and visited dylan, her new boy, in hougang.
i went empty handed because i really didn't plan to go there.


cab down to tampines to watch megan fox transformer with akira.



ended the day in airport to send darrell off to aust for study, i shall join him soon in jan!


tuesday:
crawl down to lavender again to do my oath.
"i, yu sik chuen, S877XXXXD, solemnly and sincerely...."
tried to extend my passport after the oath, and i realise it expires in jan. which means need to pay $70 to get a new one.
not just that, need to change my IC which will cost $60, thanks to those CB security of british embassy who cracked my IC.

No comments: