Monday 5 January 2009

五月天 [真正的快樂] 新歌飆唱會

FINALLY!!
i finally watched a live 五月天 concert!
sooooo high~

i was one of the 6000 last night at the concert, screaming, shouting, jumping...
as expected from mayday's concert, everyone is so high. (ok... maybe not the one on my left)

the tickets are redeemed by exchanging the ticket in the new album on 28/12/08, and someone helped me queue for it. thanks.. only 6000 tickets will be given away, and she took the first train to queue up. touched*

there's a small disappointment, 冠佑 (drummer) didn't come because his father-in-law passed away. but the stand in drummer is good, he even dyed his hair black and get a pair glasses to make himself look like 冠佑.

my knees and ankles hurt after all the jumping, so is my throat for shouting. and my back hurts too. sigh* back injury restricted me from alot more fun.
i totally knocked out when i reached home. i forgot to mention, i reached home at 7am to grab my bag to book in on the same day after drinking with my friend. so i woke up at 1.20pm today.

i'm not gonna miss the concert in august, tickets are the sale now.

it stated that the collection would start at 2pm, but i bet some started to queue the night before.

free gift


free standing, so everyone just started queuing from i don't know when. and yes, she queue for me too. touched* again.


everyone is an early bird
L-O-V-E.... the classic "恋爱ing"
i almost threw my light stick, too high..
end of concert

No comments: