Friday 20 June 2008

i hate horror movies

watched 'the happening' with stella and anthony few days ago, and it's a lousy show. probably they're trying to promote the message "human harms earth, and it will cause self-destruction eventually." which has been heavily use in many movies in recent years.



today i watched 'missing', i thought it is a western mystery show. but end up it's a chinese horror + romance show. maybe u're thinking how do horror and romance linked together, and yes it's quite cock up. we initially planned to watch kung fu panda, but i decided to watch it with shuyu tomorrow, so we end up watching this.



now i shall announce to the public that i hate ghost movies! 我会怕!

i watch the show with a paper bag covering my view, LOL!
i looked at li xin and said, "u know wat, i'm scared of ghost movie."
she looked at me with a 'i don't believe' face, and i went "i'm serious..."
li xin: do u wan me to lend u my hand? (to block my eyes)
and i almost laughed out, then she gave me the paper bag (we sneaked in with burger king in my bag), and i cover my eyes with it. LOL... no joke. through out the show, i use the paper bag whenever i anticipate something is coming. after awhile, i leaned on her shoulder and said "你骗我来看鬼戏, you told me it's a triller"
she: "ghost --> triller"
me: wtf...
and i think the people behind me are laughing.


(not so exaggerated)

when the show is ending, it's suppose to be romantic and touching...
she: you see? it's not scary, so romantic.
me: ghost --> romantic? i'm sure i've a poor sense of romance.

actually this is the second time i watch a ghost movie in cinema, and my first time is kinda 'get con' to watch it. i still remember it! my friend and i went to yishun for dinner, before we decide to watch a movie before we go home. we just picked one that is gonna start in a min, and my friend told me it's an adventure movie that had a big poster outside the theatre. in the end i see my adventure, a bitch in white with long hair crawl out of the TV!!! WTF!!

my father told me that, if you date a girl to movie, go for horror movie.
AND I DON'T BUY THAT!!!

No comments: