Monday 5 May 2008

future...

i've been thinking over my future that is within 2 years of ns, of course i do think about what do i do after that. but when i'm in ns, i just keep counting down to ord. alot of things happen in last 3 months, most of my plans changed.

i drafted out what i want to do:

1. do something about my posting if there is no news. it's written black and white but it doesn't seem to be moving.
2. sort out my feelings... seem easy and difficult at the same time.
3. wait for other universities' offer, apply more if possible.
4. cure my back injury (if i can do admin till ord, it'll help alot for sure.)
5. get my driving license. i'm left with the last lesson and the TP. hope i can pass in the first try.
6. pick up weiqi again.. (maybe...)
7. get into uni after ord, so far i've only uni of queensland's offer.

but when i'm still in ns, everything seems so far away from me. if i can 8 to 5, everything will change. i can do night class.. which maybe degree~ or even weiqi. i gave it up because of someone, and now the passion is dead.

No comments: